Hyundai is going far ahead in the automobile industry from a very long time. After the Hyundai Verna launch in 2011, the company got a lot of appreciation in all aspects of the automobile industry. After that Hyundai went on an on with all the models like updated the- I 20 with all new shape and variants. Then Creta in 2015 with its good pricing and comfortable size and up to the mark mileage.
So Hyundai has been through all the stages from Santro to Venue and it’s always been loved by the customers, I am personally a big fan of Hyundai innovation.
Now they went a little too far and got us an all-electric SUV.
It will mark a revolution in the automobile industry as this car has all-ready created hype in the market.
Customer reviews about the all-electric vehicle are very positive but the pricing of the car has been up to the mark as people find a bit overpriced. But we don’t how this will end up because there are a lot of benefits for buying an all-electric car. So it base prices is 25.3 lakh and with that if you are buying the car on loan the government will give you tax rebate on your income tax return.
Now we will share the details of the Kona- electric:-
● Price – 25.3 lakh
● Max Power (bhp@rpm) -134bhp
● Max Torque (nm@rpm) -395Nm
● Seating Capacity -5
● Transmission Type -Automatic
● 0-100 -9.2 second
Hyundai Kona is the benchmark for the company as it creating efforts to create an eco-friendly environment for our planet.
Hyundai Kona high electric car range of 452 kilometers if charged full as certified by ARAI which is somewhere around 1.5 Indian rupees. So far, best possible mileage in the whole world.
Some new features-
● Electric parking brake
● Shift-by-wire automatic transmission
● Digital instrument cluster with suspension
● Tyres pressure monitoring system (high line)
● Paddle shift (for regenerative braking)
● Front ventilated and heated seats
Now the services we get from Hyundai with this all-electric SUV:-
● 8 years or 160000 km battery warranty
● 3 years/ Unlimited km warranty
● 3 years road side assistance (RSA)
● 24X7 emergency road side assistance
● Service vehicle to vehicle charging support
For more details please visit your nearest Hyundai sales center.